You may tailor your at-home fitness program to your specific needs with the help of iFit, a comprehensive fitness brand that includes fitness devices. Verified members of iFit have unrestricted access to a wealth of training tools, including individualized workout plans, Google Maps-based training routes, the full iFit membership, challenges, automatic stat tracking, and much more. This article will cover everything you’ll need to activate iFit up and running on your fitness equipment.
Start your 30-day free trial of iFit by ensuring the safety key is engaged (if one is present) and going to iFIT.com/activate from a computer or mobile device. To continue using your iFIT account, you will be asked to make a valid credit card number. Your payment details are encrypted and not held by iFit so that you may activate iFit with peace of mind.
Your gift membership will be automatically renewed using the provided credit card as soon as your complimentary trial period concludes. You can cancel your iFIT membership at any time by going to your profile page and clicking the “Membership Plan” button.
Now, follow the easy instructions in this post to activate using your fitness equipment. Purchasing any fitness machine from Nordictrack or Proform will provide you with a free iFit subscription for a whole year. A request for an activation code requires to activate this Subscription.
Have you recently purchased fitness equipment with iFit, but you need help requesting and activating your iFit Subscription? Instructions on how to set up iFit on your Fitness machine are provided in this article.
Sign up for an iFit Membership Today!
To use the iFit app or account, you must first activate a paid iFit membership and have your account confirmed. However, you can get started with the iFit free trial package to decide whether you want to enroll and if the iFit full membership activation is worth the cost. Depending on the specifics of your agreement, the length of time you’re committed can range from one month to twelve, eighteen, or thirty-six.
After the initial two years, an individual iFit membership will renew at the regular rate of $360 + tax annually. It can used with iFit-compatible gym machinery, the iFit smartphone app, and the iFit TV app. Here are the steps to follow to sign the club:
- To view the term of your contract and the date it will automatically sign, go to your account settings and click on the “Account Billing” tab.
- A foreign transaction fee or other costs may be levied by the issuer of your chosen payment method. To find out more, contact your financial institution and card issuer directly.
- Please be aware that membership costs are refundable ONLY if the membership is terminated within the first 30 days of purchase or trial.
- Create an iFit account or ensure an existing one after making a purchase.
Activate your workout with iFit.
Here are three simple steps to follow to activate your iFit Subscription:
- It is important to register your purchase at icon support.eu/nl/productregistratie within 28 days of receiving it.
- The verification email is where the activation code will sent.
- To make use of the Code, visit ifit.com and activate it there.
What to do to have your purchase registered
To register that your purchase is registered within the 28-day window, please follow the steps below.
- To register your new purchase within 28 days of receipt, please visithttps://www.iconsupport.eu/nl/productregistratie.
- Please enter the form below.
- Select “Submit your product registration” on the page’s bottom to send the form.
To what extent did your new purchase make use of a touchscreen? You’ll then sent a family membership. Did you purchase something that lacked a touchscreen interface? A single-person subscription will sent to you.
A Guide to Obtaining Your Activation Code
In response to your submission of the registration form, Icon will give you an activation code via email. Could you put this on paper and put it away? If you have yet to receive the email, look in your spam folder first.
How to Activate IFit code with an Existing Account
Ensure to activate the Code supplied to your email via the following steps below if you are using an existing account:
- Are you already using iFit? The next step is to access iFit.com and enter your right credentials.
- Tap your account settings by clicking the account icon in the top right corner of the screen. There will be a screen with all of your account details.
- Select “Billing” from the sidebar. A summary of your transaction information will shown.
- Enter the activation code you received from Icon in an email under “Promo/Activation code.”
- Tap the “Redeem” button.
You already have an iFit subscription activated on your account.
Activate your workout with iFit.
The New User’s Guide to Activating Your iFit Code
To use a new account, you must follow the steps below to activate the Code supplied to your email.
- Assuming you still need to sign up for iFit, you should. Visit ifit.com and click “sign up” in the top right corner.
- Tap the bottom that says “Have an activation code or promo code?” and click it.
- Click the “redeem” button after entering the activation code you received from Icon.
- Enter your name, email address, and password to create an account as soon as Activation is complete.
- Enter your complete address and billing information.
After your information has verified, your iFit Subscription will activated.
Use the iFit Activation Code on Your iFit Account.
A year’s worth of unlimited access to iFit’s extensive Workout Library includes with the iFit Activation codes included with select goods. Follow these steps to activate your iFit account with your activation code:
- To log your iFit account, go to iFit.com, then to Settings, and then to Billing. To access the Billing details page, click here.
- Locate the box labelled Promotional/Activation Code and enter your Code there. There are 16 characters in your iFit Activation Code.
- After inputting the Code, click on the blue button to redeem it.
You will get a success message confirming that your activation code has accepted and your membership is active. Check the “Extend membership” section to see when your Subscription expires so you can plan.
Remember that your Subscription will automatically renew on the due date as long as your Billing and payment information is up to date.
Stopping Your iFit Membership and How to Do It
Anytime you’d like, you can stop paying for the time and cancel your Subscription. To cancel your iFit Subscription, please follow these simple steps:
- Log into your account.
- To deactivate, go to the Settings menu.
- According to the iFit membership contract chosen at the time of purchase. This will influence your verified cancellation date and fees.
That’s it! You have successfully terminated your iFit Subscription.
Please let me know whether you could activate iFit on your fitness equipment after reading this article and whether or not it was helpful to you. For a similar post, click here to read more.