For voice conversations, gameplay streams, and instant messaging, Discord widely used among gamers. A game’s fanbase on the messaging app Discord is likely to be active and welcoming if you are a player of that game. You must select a username after signing up on Discord. This username and the user tag combined to identify your profile within the app uniquely. Discord allows you to have unique screen identities or “nicknames” for the servers you are a part of, even if supplying a username required. Every server allows you to use a unique nickname. Change your username and nickname on using the instructions in this article.
To change your Discord username, follow these instructions:
Start by tapping the profile icon at the bottom right corner of the screen after starting the Discord app.
- Launch the Discord app, then tap the profile icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Select “Account” in Step 2.
- The third step is to tap the ‘Username’ button.
- Fourth, key in the username you want to use. Discord Nitro users can also change the tag next to a user’s Discord username.
- Five, after you’re finished, click the “Save” button.
It will change your Discord username.
Change Your Discord Nickname Here
- Step 1: Select the server where you wish to use the new nickname after starting the Discord app.
- Step 2: Tap on the server banner’s ellipses (three dots).
- Select “Edit Server Profile” in the third step.
- The fourth step is to give yourself a nickname and click “Save.”
There will be a change in your Discord nickname for the server.
You can change your Discord Username and nickname in the following manner. Nitro users have the option to change their user tag and their username on the Discord app. Please read our article here to find out more about the other unique features provided by Discord Nitro. Please share your thoughts on whether or not you found this article helpful.