Direct marketing company Publishers Clearing House (PCH) sells items and magazine subscriptions and runs games with prizes and sweepstakes. Even though the company is best known for its contests and Prize Patrol, which sells magazine subscriptions, most of its money comes from selling merchandise. If you bought a Publishers Clearing House subscription with an activation code, you must activate it on the www.pch.com/final page. You can activate your PCH subscription on the www.pch.com/final page by following the steps below.
How to Activate Your PCH Subscription at www.pch.com/final
Activate your PCH subscription by opening a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer before entering the PCH activation code to activate your www.pch.com actnow subscription.
After opening a web browser, type pch.com/final into the address bar to go to the Publisher Clearing House activation page.
On the PCH activation page, you must type the activation www.pch.com/actnow enter code into the field and click the Submit Code button. This will bring up the next screen.
To finish the activation process, go to the next screen and follow the on-screen directions.
Note: Keep your www.pch.com/final activation code handy because you’ll need to enter it during the activation process to start your PCH subscription.
After you finish the activation process, you’ll be able to use the Publishers Clearing House services you bought.
To Get Into Your PCH Account, Sign In.
If you already have a PCH account and want to sign in, you must follow the steps below.
- Open a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet and type www.pch.com final into the address bar. This will access you to the Publishers Clearing House homepage.
- When you get to PCH’s home page, click the Sign-in option near the top right of the screen. Then it will take you to the next screen.
- Enter your email address and password in the spaces provided, and then click Sign In on the next screen.
- Your PCH account will ask you to sign in.
Note: If you forget your www.pch.com account password, click or touch the “Click Here” link next to “Forgot or need to reset your password?” and follow the on-screen instructions to reset it.
To Register Your PCH Account
If you want to make a PCH account, you must follow the steps below.
- Open a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet and type www.pch.com act now into the address bar. This will access you to the Publishers Clearing House homepage.
- Once you’re on PCH’s home page, go to the top right corner of the screen and click the Register option. Then you’ll see the next screen.
- Fill in the following information on the next screen: Title, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, Apt/Suite, City, State, Zip Code, Date of Birth, Email, Confirm Email, etc.
- Once you’ve filled out all the required fields with the necessary information, you’ll need to confirm it and follow the on-screen instructions to finish registering.
So, these are the steps you need to follow on the www.pch.com/actnow page to activate your PCH activation code.