Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms for sharing your ideas and passions. It can also be used to advertise your brand’s name and products. Your Instagram posts and stories should be original and innovative when promoting your brand. One of the fewer capabilities of Instagram is the ability how to change background color on Instagram Story while it is being shared.
Instagram users may modify and create stories in a number of ways. By creating custom instagram backgrounds for your storey, you can make it stand out from the crowd and encourage participation. In this article, we’ll show you how to change the color pallette of your Instagram stories and create custom backgrounds.
How to Change Background on Instagram Story
In this article, you can learn about instagram story background. Here are the details below;
How to Change Background Color on your Instagram Story
(1) On your Android or iPhone, open the Instagram app.
(2) In the top left corner of the screen, click the Camera icon.
(3) At the bottom, swipe to CREATE mode. (On Android, select Create from the drop-down list on the left side of the screen.)
(4) Now you can type what you want on the screen. In the bottom right corner of the screen, click the Color icon.
(5) The colour of the background will be changed. Tap the Color icon until you get the background you want.
(6) Once you’ve decided on a colour, type your words and share it as an Instagram account.
Use Solid Colors While Sharing an Instagram Post on Story
(1) Choose the post you want to add to your storey by clicking the share icon and choosing “Add post to your storey.”
(2) If the date pops up, press and hold it to delete it.
(3) Now, on the top right, click the Pen icon (next to the stickers icon).
(4) Select a colour from the bottom row. In the bottom left corner, the selected colour will be highlighted.
(5) Now tap and hold anywhere on the screen for a few seconds (outside the post).
(6) It will create your storey a solid background.
(7) Share your storey by pressing the tick mark in the top right corner.
Note: The Instagram browser version does not allow you to post a 24-hour storey. It can be used on a smartphone app.
Change Instagram Story Background Color Behind the Feature
(1) Go to the add storey page in the Instagram app.
(2) Swipe up on the bottom of the screen to see all of the offline images.
(3) Choose the image you want.
(4) You can change the video’s size to suit your needs.
(5) To ride, swipe your picture’s background from left to right.
(6) The background for your storey will change as you touch.
(7) Choose the one you want and tell the storey.
You can how to change the background color on instagram story in a few different ways. Create your Instagram storey stand out by using an eye-catching background colour and posting it in a unique way. To keep your Instagram followers engaged, use the correct tool and schedule posts and stories.
Please let us know if you have any issues with the following methods in the comments below.