Snapchat is one of the most widely used social media apps on the planet. You can send your buddies brief snaps, messages, and videos. The chatting feature on Snapchat is the strangest feature. When the sender reads the messages and leaves the chat, all of your snaps, texts, and videos will be automatically destroyed. Whether you view it or not, if the messages are not opened for 30 days, they will be removed. Snapchat is mostly used for instant messaging for this reason. You can still recover your Snapchat messages, and we’ll show you how to do it in detail.
Snapchat is one of the most frequently used social media platforms on the planet. You can send your friends quick snaps, messages, and videos. The chatting option on Snapchat is the strangest feature. When the sender reads the messages and exits the chat, all of your how to save snaps in chat , texts, and videos will be automatically deleted. Whether you view it or not, if the messages are not opened for 30 days, they will be removed. Snapchat is mostly used for instant messaging for this reason. You can still recover your Snapchat messages, and we’ll show you how to do it in detail.
How to Recover Snapchat Messages on Android & iPhone
In this article, you can learn about how to save snapchat messages. Here are the details below;
See how to use Snapchat if you’re new to the platform.
How to Recover Snapchat Messages on Android Smartphones
(1) Download any of the third-party Android File Manager apps from the Play Store. Some of the best options are Astro File Manager and File Expert.
(2) Open the Android folder in the file manager app.
(3) Locate the com.snapchat.android folder and open it.
(4) Find the file or folder with the name.
To make the files available to other apps, go to nomedia and rename the file or folder to whatever you want.
This is the most straightforward method for recovering or retrieving Snapchat Messages from Android devices. Using File Manager apps, there is no way to recover Snapchat messages on iPhones or iPads. On iOS, these.nomedia files are accessible in any form. To recover the messages, you must jailbreak your iPhone or other iOS device.
Third-party snapchat recovery tools may harm your iOS device, so avoid them. If you’re concerned about your Snapchat messages, try the hacks listed below. You can save Snapchat messages or extend the time length of messages if you wish to.
How to Save Snapchat Messages
(1) After sending a message, tap and hold the message on the chat screen.
(2) A pop-up window will appear with four options. To save the message, select the Save in Chat option.
(3) The message will be highlighted with a grey background after it is saved.
(4) To remove a saved message from Saved Chats, tap and hold it. In Chat, select Unsave.
This procedure is suitable for all iOS and Android devices.
How to Change Time duration on Snapchat Messages
(1) On the chat screen, on the top left side of the screen, click your friend’s Profile icon.
(2) The Profile Page of your Friend will appear. Now, in the top right, click the three-dotted icon.
(3) Select Delete Chats from the check menu and select 24 Hours after Viewing from the drop-down menu.
After the messages are viewed, your chat with the specific user will be available for 24 hours.
To recover your Snapchat messages, use the tips and hacks listed above. If you need to send an important message, don’t use how to see Snapchat history ; rather, use the other communication medium like Whatsapp or Mail. You can easily recover messages on those platforms. Please let us know if you know of any other people can recover Snapchat messages in the comments section below. Follow Techoweb on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on the latest articles.