These days, most Windows products already have McAfee’s antivirus software package installed. McAfee LiveSafe is one example of such a product. Protect your computer from malware and ransomware with LiveSafe’s antivirus, privacy, and identity solutions. It has a purpose, yet despite that, it is still unnecessary bloatware. It’s easy to download McAfee’s products from your computer, allowing you to remove a different antivirus suite. Getting rid of McAfee LiveSafe on a Windows PC is easy using one of the two approaches detailed in this article.
Check the Control Panel’s “Add/Remove Programs” option.
- Step 1: The computer’s settings can be accessed through the Control Panel.
- Second, select “Programs.”
- Third, select McAfee Livsafe and give the program to modify your computer.
- Fourth, in the Uninstaller, select the box labeled “McAfee LivSafe,” and then click the “Remove” button..
- Fifth, your McAfee LivSafe installation will erased by the Uninstaller. To finish a process, you must restart your computer.
Download and run theMcAfee LiveSafe End-User Deinstallation Tool (MCPR)
Users have reported that the Windows uninstaller cannot completely remove McAfee LivSafe. You can try the McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool if you encounter a problem attempting to remove LivSafe for PC (MCPR). So, let me show you.
- First, re-download MCPR from its official copy. When uninstalling McAfee, always use the most recent installer. It’s important to make sure you’re using the most recent build of the tool.
- The second step is downloading the tool and running it on your computer.
- To proceed to Step 3, launch the MCPR on your computer and accept the End User License Agreement.
- Click the Next button after entering the CAPTCHA into the Security Validation window..
- Five, your PC’s McAfee products will removed from your system, and the uninstall process will begin. To finish the procedure, restart your computer.
After this step, all traces of McAfee software will be deleted from your machine. To finish the process, you will need to restart your computer.
Conclusion McAfee LiveSafe
Here are the two quick and easy ways to remove McAfee LiveSafe from your Windows computer. The MCPR tool can accomplish the operation if the normal uninstall process fails. To finish the uninstallation process, you must restart your computer. In addition to Revo, other uninstallers can remove McAfee LivSafe from your computer.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on all the newest tech releases and read our in-depth reviews of the best products on the market. If you’re interested in the latest technology and gadgets videos, subscribe to our YouTube Channel. The Gadget Bridge Android App is another method for staying current. The most up-to-date information on automobiles and motorcycles can found here.