MyFitnessPal is a comprehensive app that allows users to easily keep track of their calorie intake, exercise routine, and other relevant data as they work to achieve their weight loss or fitness goals.
Users who don’t pay for the premium version of MyFitnessPal still have access to most of the app’s core features once they’ve created an account and signed in.
A MyFitnessPal account is needed to access the app and website. However, all you need to join is a signing email address and a password.
Once you’ve signed up for MyFitnessPal, logging in on the website or using one of the mobile applications takes only a few seconds. To help you out, I’ve written out the steps.
The steps to log in MyFitnessPal on your computer
- Visit MyFitnessPal website.
- Select the “Log in” option item in the top right corner to log in.
- Input your username and password to enter your account.
- A login screen will appear; select “Login.”
If you’d rather not have to enter your login information every visit, you can have the site check it by checking a box on the login page.
Using an iPhone to log in MyFitnessPal
- Launch MyFitnessPal by tapping its icon in the app drawer.
- Enter your registered email address and password here.
- Tap the “Log in” button to proceed to your start screen.
Turn on the MyFitnessPal app on your phone.
Upon opening the app, you’ll need to enter your email address and password on the app’s homepage.
Learn the ins and outs of MyFitnessPal so you can keep tabs on your progress toward your weight loss and fitness goals.
- To log your account, please enter your username and password.
- To sign in, select the corresponding button.
Login issues with the app and how to fix them
If you have trouble accessing your account, try logging in using a different method to see if that resolves the problem.
For instance, if you have the option of logging in via the mobile app but have no trouble doing so via the internet, try logging in via the mobile app using the same username and password. Try resetting your password from the login screen if you still have the option.
If your inability to log in results from a server issue,It suggests visiting the Announcements Page.
If there have been no reported problems, they advise deleting the app and reinstalling it after a device reboot. MyFitnessPal support. has customer service in case you run into any issues.