When it comes to obtaining and putting in games,Remove Epic Games Launcher is a top-notch option. If you’ve had enough of it and want to uninstall it from your computer, you’ve come to the right place. The steps necessary to delete Epic Games Launcher from a Mac or PC are detailed in this article.
The Epic Games Launcher is what?
Many other game launchers are available, but Epic Games Launcher is among the most often used. Fortnite, a big game with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friends connected, is likely the most popular game.
Regarding platforms, Epic performs admirably on Windows, macOS, Android, and Xbox. However, there are a few scenarios in which you would want to remove it from your computer. A few examples are as follows:
- You have made up your mind to end all of the games.
- Neither your Mac nor your PC is performing at peak efficiency.
- Errors have occurred; please uninstall the current installation and try again.
The Epic Games Launcher won’t uninstall; what gives?
You attempted to uninstall Epic Games Launcher from your computer, but it did not remove successfully. Why? This is primarily because Epic Games Launcher is still active in the background. Because of this, you should end your session before attempting to quit it. Please leave the steps below to close Epic Games Launcher on a Mac or PC.
Check out Activity Monitor if you own a Mac.
- Spotlight Activity Monitor.
- Find the Epic Games Launcher folder and open it with a double click.
- Click the Quit button and then select Force Quit in the new window that appears.
Access the PC’s Task Manager.
- To access the Task Manager, simultaneously press the Shift + Option + Delete buttons.
- Look for Epic Games Launcher in the Methods section.
- You can terminate the process by right-clicking its icon and choosing the option.
You have just terminated Epic Games Launcher’s services in the background. Now, we’ll remove the program.
Methods for Removing the Mac Version of the Epic Games Launcher
Instructions for a Hands-Free uninstall of the Mac Version of the Epic Games Launcher.
For uninstalling Mac programs, many people turn to BuhoCleaner. It’s a simple and quick approach to uninstall Epic Games Launcher from your Mac. There’s no requirement for Mac savvy. Once it’s installed on your Mac, you can click a button to completely remove Epic Games Launcher and all of its associated files.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Get yourself a download of BuhoCleaner, and put it on your Mac.
- Launch it up, then click the Uninstall button on the menu.
- The list of removable programs will appear once you click the Scan button.
- Seek for Epic Games Launcher, click the box next to it, then hit the Remove button.
Getting Rid of the Mac Version of the Epic Games Launcher
Tips for a Hands-On Uninstall of the Mac Version of the Epic Games Launcher
If you’re unhappy with the automated uninstaller, you can use Finder to uninstall Epic Games Launcher manually. You’ll need some familiarity with Mac to pull this off since you’ll need to delete several different folders containing files connected to Mac’s applications.
- Make that you have quit the Epic Games Launcher.
- Launch Applications from Finder’s menu bar.
- In the Applications folder, you may locate Epic Games Launcher; right-click on its icon and select “Move to Trash” from the menu that appears.
- To get the Go to Folder window in a Finder window, press the Shift + Command + G keys simultaneously.
- Click the Go button after entering /Library in the box.
- Locate the Epic Games Launcher’s supporting files in the following folders, then move them all.
7. It’s Time to Get delete All Epic Games Launcher-Related Files.
Methods for Removing the Epic Games Launcher from Your Personal Computer
The PC version of Epic Games Launcher has a similar uninstallation procedure. For the sake of simplicity, let’s choose Windows 10 as our sample operating system.
- You can exit Epic Games Launcher using the Task Manager.
- You may find the Control Panel by typing its name into the search bar after clicking the Start box.
- Select Programs > Programs and Features in the Control Panel menu.
- To uninstall Epic Games Launcher, confirm it and click the Uninstall button.
You can now uninstall Epic Games Launcher from your Mac or PC easily. You must halt all Epic Games Launcher’s running steps before attempting to uninstall the program.
1. Can I delete Epic Games Launcher and Play Without Any Issues?
Your saved games and other data will be deleted along with Epic Games Launcher if you uninstall it. Because of this, you should always have a backup copy of your digital games. With the hope that you find a future use for them.+/+/*+*
2. Remove Fortnite and Other Epic Games!
The Epic Games Launcher is the simplest means of removing Epic games from your computer. To uninstall a game, open the Epic Games Launcher, navigate to the Library section of the left-hand sidebar, launch the game from the list, click the three-dot menu click to the right of the game’s name, and then select Uninstall. A third-party software uninstaller, such as BuhoCleaner, can be used on a Mac to completely and tidily remove all traces of Epic Games and their associated files. Get it right now by clicking here.
3. Can I delete the Epic Games Launcher without also erasing Fortnite?
It’s not possible, I’m afraid. Epic Games Launcher is what Fortnite uses to function. If you delete the Epic Games Launcher, you’ll also uninstall any games you may have installed. You should make a backup of your Fortnite data just in case something happens to your primary copy.