Do you agree that slow-motion videos are awesome? People record slow-motion videos on their smartphones by making use of the built-in capability, or by turning to slow-motion video maker apps if they don’t already have one. But if you have a regular video to slow motion, you can do that too. Today, we’ll discuss a few methods that may be used on mobile devices, desktop computers, and the web to slow down any video.
Just how can I slow down a video?
Below, we’ve reviewed some video-speed-altering apps and websites, so you can simply change any video into a slow-motion or fast-motion video. Learn them here by reading on!
Via smartphone Device
Here are the top apps for turning regular videos into slow-mo or fast-mo videos on your mobile device.
Download the InShot App
When it comes to mobile video editing, InShot is your best bet. One of the features that are free without charge but with a watermark is the ability to alter the playback speed of the videos. To put it to use, consider the following:
- To begin, install the InShot app (Android, iOS) on your mobile device, open it, and then select “Video.”
- Choose a clip, then hit the checkbox to the right of it.
- Once the video editor has loaded, select the Speed tab to change the slider for adjusting the video’s speed.
- 4. make the Smooth button option to further tap the slow-motion effect.
- Select the tick mark to confirm the current speed with a single tap.
- Step 6: When you’re satisfied with the final video, export the Save button to tap it to your gallery.
VITA App for the Visually Impaired and Otherwise Sick
The Vita App is another convenient choice for editing videos. It’s a video editor for mobile devices, and among its many features is the ability to adjust the playback speed of a video. Using it is as follows:
- First, get the VITA app (Android, iOS), then open it and select “New Project” from the menu.
- The second motion is to convert the video on your phone that you wish to slow down.
- Select “Edit” in the video’s main menu once it’s loaded.
- Then, after selecting “Speed,” you can lower the rate by adjusting the slider. It offers slow motion of up to 0.25x.
- The final tap is to confirm your edits by tapping the check mark.
- Select the bottom-up back arrow and then the top-right Export button. 6. Well, that settles it. Creating a slow-motion video is now being saved.
When running on a personal computer (Windows/Mac).
For free slow-motion and fast-video video conversion on Windows and Mac, convert out the following applications.
Clipchamp Video to Slow Motion
Microsoft’s Clipchamp is a cloud-based video editor that requires no downloads and works in your laptop’s web browser. To put it to use, consider the following:
- Launch a web browser on your computer and go to the Clipchamp homepage.
- Second, sign in with your Google credentials.
- Next, import your video and drag it onto the timeline.
- To slow down the video, go to the Tools slider, then click Speed.
- You’re done when you: (5) Export the completed video to your computer.
The Movie Editing Software for the Mac IMOVIE
Mac users may easily produce slow-motion videos using the built-in iMovie app, which is a powerful video editor with a wide variety of videos. Now I’ll show you how to use it.
- Launch iMovie (available for free on the Mac App Store) and import a video to your project.
- You can then drag the video onto the timeline.
- The video’s speed can be changed with a click on the Speed button and a selection from the ensuing menu.
- Once you’re happy with the final product, you may export it by clicking the “share” button in the upper right.
Applications Available Via the Web
Some video-editing programs include the option to slow down or speed up the footage online, allowing you to create slow-motion or fast-forward effects. We have tried and true a couple of them below.
“Adobe Express” Video to Slow Motion
Adobe Express is a quick and free internet program that allows you to slow down videos without adding a watermark. It’s free to use, and all you need is a Google account to sign in to the site.
- Open a browser and go to the Adobe Express website.
- Then, after a short scroll, click the “Change speed” option.
- select your video file to import into the new window that has opened.
- After importing, click the desired speeds from the drop-down menu, then hit the Download button.
- If you haven’t already, it will prompt you to log in; if you have a Google account, you can use that instead.
- Logging into the site will initiate the video processing and PC download.
Adobe’s prominence in the software business makes this a trustworthy service. You may trust them with the confidentiality of your information.
Site de 123Apps
Another one of these sites is 123Apps, which has a slick user interface and provides a quick method for slowing down videos. To put it to use, consider the following:
- First, open a browser on your computer or mobile device and go to 123 Website.
- 2. Navigate to your computer and click the video file you want to upload by clicking the Choose file button.
- After you have slowed the video down to your liking using the slider, you can save it by clicking the Save button.
- Next, the video will start encoding, and you can save it.
Well, that settles it. Creating a slow-motion video is now being saved. Your video’s length will determine how long it takes to process.
1. How can I capture slow-motion video on my phone?
Answer: These days, the vast majority of smartphones have a slow-motion video option. It allows you to make slow-motion videos with your mobile phone.
2. My phone doesn’t have a slow-motion video option. I need to know how to capture videos in slow motion.
You can capture slow-motion videos with a third-party camera app, such as Slow motion video.
3. How can I make a video play at a slower speed?
Each of the aforementioned methods can be used to transform any video into a slow-motion version without cost.
The Final Thoughts
In this article, we looked at some simple methods you can use on various devices to convert your regular video into a slow-motion or fast-motion video. Please share the word if you did make this information to be helpful.