Do you want to watch all of the lifestyle and entertainment shows on OWN TV? To stream excellent videos on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Apple and Android devices, Chromecast, and other devices, you need to go to OWN TV’s official activation page at start.watchown.tv/activate.
Discovery, Inc. and Harpo Studios own the American pay-TV channel OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network). Most of the shows on the channel are made for African-American viewers. By 2021, more than 95 million pay-TV households in the United States will have access to the Oprah Winfrey Network. This huge amount is enough to cover a shocking 80 percent of all TVs in the United States.
Stop sneaking into your friend’s house to watch your talk shows. Why not learn how to use the code at the start to activate your Watch OWN app? If you have a streaming device at home, you can sign up at watchown.tv/activate.
In this article, we’ll show you how to activate OWN TV on your smart TV, mobile phone, and other devices that stream streaming.
Devices that can be used to watch OWN TV
Some of the devices or platforms that work with OWN TV schedule and let you stream it are –
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV,
- Roku players for streaming,
- Android devices, etc.
What you need to do to watch OWN TV
Since OWN TV shows is a streaming activation, you must meet the following requirements to turn it on.
- A stable internet connection,
- Devices that can stream the shows
- OWN TV subscription
- Information about cable TV providers
Activate OWN TV on a Roku
Install these steps to set up and activate on watch OWN TV on your Roku device –
- You can open the Roku Channel Store from the Roku Home Screen.
- Select “Streaming Channels” using the remote.
- Go to the “Movies & TV” or “TV Everywhere” section of the site.
- Find the Watch OWN TV app by typing its search into the search box.
- Tap on the “+Add channel” button and confirm the selection to install the app.
- After the app is installed, it will show up in the list of extra channels. On your TV screen, use the app to acquire a unique code. This is the activation code for OWN TV. Put it away safely.
- Open https://start.watchown.tv/activate on a different to own tv device to get to the official site.
- From the list, select your TV provider.
- Enter the correct activation code and click the “ACTIVATE!” button.
- After that, you’ll see a message on your screen that says “Congratulations!” This means that what you did worked.
Activate on OWN TV on your Amazon Fire TV
To activate on OWN TV on your Amazon Fire TV and stream it
- Turn on your streaming device and visit the Amazon Play Store.
- Here, you can search for and download the OWN TV app.
- Put the app to work on your TV. This will give you the code to turn on the activation.
- Visit the site https://start.watchown.tv/activate and fill in the activation code. Then click on the button that says “ACTIVATE!”
Activate on OWN TV on your Apple TV
Follow these steps to get OWN TV streaming on your Apple TV:
- Open the Apple App Store and download for OWN TV.
- Once the app is set up, open it.
- To get the activation code, just follow the instructions on your device.
- Visit the site https://start.watchown.tv/activate and fill in the activation code. Then click on the button that says “Own tv ACTIVATE!”
On your Android device, activate on OWN TV.
Follow these steps to activate on OWN TV on your Android device:
- Visit the Google Play Store and download the OWN TV app from there.
- After the app has been downloaded, open it.
- To get the activation code, follow the instructions on your screen.
- Visit https://start.watchown.tv/activate and enter the activation code. Then press the “ACTIVATE!” button.
Follow the steps above to activate up OWN TV on the device of your choice and enjoy watching the many interesting shows that are available on the OWN TV platform.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
1. Can you watch OWN TV on a Roku?
Devices and requirements
You can use iOS, Android, or Roku to watch the Watch OWN app. You can also use WatchOWN.tv to watch the Watch OWN app on your computer.
2. How do I get HGTV for free on my Fire Stick?
The creating your own tv channel for fuboTV has HGTV and a lot of other channels. The program can be looked at on three screens at the same time. 250 hours of DVR space in the cloud FuboTV is available on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and all other major platforms.
3. Is it possible to get Roku Discovery Plus?
After the Roku streaming app came out in the US, Canada, and Brazil, Roku added Discovery Plus to their list of streaming apps in the UK and Ireland.
4. How can I get YouTube on my TV for free?
It’s easy to sign up for the free trial of YouTube TV. Sign up using the browser on your phone or on your computer. Click the button that says “Try it Free.” Select the Google account you want to use, and then enter your zip code. Next, at this prompt, click Start Free Trial.