Do you want to update your Orbi’s firmware? If that’s the case, you’ve found the right post. Here, we’re going to show you step-by-step how to update the firmware on your Orbi. Orbi firmware can be updated in different ways, but this process explains how to update Orbi firmware using orbilogin. So, let’s not waste any more time and get started.
How to Update the Orbi Firmware, Step-by-Step
If you want to update your Obi’s firmware, you might want to get it for both your router and satellite. By doing this, you can get the most out of your Orbi and use the internet on all of your devices that are connected to the Orbi network.
- First, download the Orbi firmware for your device’s model and save it on your computer. The file can also be unzipped (if needed).
- Now, plug your Orbi into a working power outlet and turn the power button on.
- Next, on the device where you downloaded the firmware update, open a web browser.
- In the web address bar, type orbilogin.com and hit the Enter key to move on.
If you don’t use an updated web browser to access orbilogin, you may run into problems like orbilogin.com not working.
- Then you’ll be asked to type in your username and password. So, follow suit.
If you changed the default login information for your Orbi, you may need to use the new login information to get the Netgear Orbi login process to work.
- After putting the necessary information into the fields, click OK to go to your Orbi’s dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Advanced > Administration > Administration.
- Select the option to update the firmware under the Administration tab, and then choose the option to update it manually.
- This will show you the option to update the firmware on your screen.
- Now, click Browse to select the file you downloaded at the beginning.
- Make sure you select the right file to upload firmware on your Orbi.
- Once you’ve chosen the file, click Upload to start the firmware update process on your Orbi.
- The firmware update process may take some time to finish. So, be patient and don’t use your device for anything else.
- When the process of updating the firmware on your Orbi is done, you will be told.
This is all about how to use orbilogin.com to update on your Orbi. We wish you success with the whole process.
Users sometimes say that their Orbi stopped working after a firmware update. If you are also having the same problem, try the following steps to fix it:
Fix: Orbi isn’t working after a firmware update
- Your Orbi router and satellite will work better if you unplug them from the wall and then plug them back in after a while.
- Make sure that the version of the firmware you just updated on your Orbi is not broken.
- Check to see if the cable between your Orbi router and satellite is broken. Also, make sure your devices are getting enough power and that it isn’t changing.
- Check to see if you have updated your Orbi to the right version of its firmware. If not, you’ll need to set your device back to its original settings and set it up again.
You can get your Orbi working again quickly if you try these steps. If you want to take your Orbi experience to the next level and need more help, post your question in the comments section. Also, tell us how you heard about the post.