Here’s how to modify the visibility of your LinkedIn Premium badge.Having a LinkedIn Premium account has many advantages. For job seekers, the subscription provides free access to learning materials, the ability to see who viewed your profile, and a premium badge. The only way to determine if you’re a LinkedIn Premium subscriber is to have a premium badge.
While this isn’t required, you can display your premium membership status by adding the to your profile. If you don’t want people to know, then hide it somewhere safe. Depending on what you desire, we’ll show you how to display or hide the LinkedIn Premium badge on your profile.
Tips for Revealing or Hiding Your LinkedIn Premium Account
By displaying the Premium membership badge on your profile, you may let your connections and other LinkedIn members know that you have a premium subscription.
Some people could find it odd if you flaunted this fact in public. Follow these steps to show or hide your LinkedIn Premium badge:
Using the LinkedIn Mobile Application
- Use these directions for mobile LinkedIn:
- To edit your profile, tap your image from the menu at the top left.
- Choose to see the profile.
- Tap the Edit (pencil) icon on the right of your profile picture.
- On the next screen, tap the gold LinkedIn logo at the top and toggle Profile Premium Badge to the On position to add the LinkedIn Premium badge to your profile. If you want to disable it, tap the toggle adjacent to Profile Premium Badge and switch it to the Off position.
- Then, to dismiss the pop-up, tap outside of it or swipe it down. Once you are finished making adjustments, tap Save.
Instead, use these instructions if you’re visiting LinkedIn from your computer:
- Select the “Me” button in the top right corner of LinkedIn.
- Click View Profile in the resulting window to access your profile.
- To make changes to your profile, click the pencil icon (edit) in the upper right. A window will pop up as a result.
- To show or conceal your LinkedIn Premium membership, click the gold Linked logo in the top left and then select the Profile Premium Badge option.
- When you’re done, select the Save button near the bottom.
LinkedIn Premium membership status can be concealed or shown at will without repercussions to your profile. Even without a paid LinkedIn Premium subscription, you may still benefit from features like seeing who has viewed your profile.
Remove your LinkedIn Premium account forever.
The only indicator that allows other people to know whether you’re a premium subscriber or not is the premium badge. Once you remove it, there’s no formal method for other people to tell if you’re a premium subscriber.
Following the steps above, you can permanently conceal your premium membership. Should you change your mind in the future, you can display it by adding LinkedIn Premium’s membership badge to your profile.