Twitter Spaces is a terrific place to interact with others if you enjoy having meaningful conversations online. Through Twitter Spaces, anyone can drop in on any space of interest and listen in on the insightful discussion taking place there. In addition, you can always volunteer to talk on a certain subject by asking the host to do so.
Space is a feature that is already widely used on iOS and Android smartphones. For those who spend most of their time at a computer, picking up the phone might be a frustrating interruption. This article will explain how to log Twitter Spaces on a personal computer, as well as how to create your own.
Twitter on your personal computer.
- You can access Twitter with any web browser if you download the official client.
- Use the login button if you already have a Twitter account, or sign up for one.
- Once you’ve logged into Twitter (using either the app or the browser), you may use the Filter: Spaces and then hit the search button.
- You can now view a list of all the currently active Spaces.
- Select a room and hit play to begin listening.
Accessing Twitter Space from your desktop is easy. Space creation using Twitter’s desktop site or app is currently unavailable. Consequently, you’ll need a workaround if you wish to create and host a Twitter Space on a desktop computer.
Put Twitter Spaces in an Android emulator
In this instance, an Android emulator is required. To use Twitter on your computer, install an Android emulator and then install the app. The Twitter app will perform identically in the emulator as it does on a real Android device.
Here are the simple measures you take to establish your Twitter account.
- Tap the apps plus sign (+).
- Then, select the Spaces tab at the top.
- Choose a username and subjects of discussion for your own space.
- Once you’re ready, press the spacebar to start.
This is how you access Twitter Spaces on a computer, as well as how you can create new ones.