American prepaid wireless company Metro Personal Communication Service, also known as MetroPCS. It is owned by T-Mobile US and provides access to the company’s countrywide 5G network for its metro customers. T-Mobile changed the name to Metro. On a significant network, it provides trustworthy and economical services.
The cheapest single-line unlimited network package costs $50 per month. The price will decrease if you add the number of lines to your account. No matter the network or Sim Card, activation is necessary first. To use the service for the first time, you must activate your MetroPCS payment phone, which you may do for free.
How to Get a Free Phone activate Code for a MetroPCS Phone
You need to activate MetroPCS on your phone in two situations.
- Purchasing a new SIM without having an account
- When you purchased a new device but already have a SIM card and an account
For free, create a new account and activate MetroPCS.
We can activate MetroPCS and create a new account in four different ways. However, you would need a new SIM card and your phone. You can activate a MetroPCS near me phone using the website, another phone, or a computer. To activate your new account, select any of the following ways.
Note that if you are transferring the number from your previous carrier, all the methods listed below are relevant. The old carrier information and other pertinent information would be needed, though.
Dial 888-8Metro8 (188-863-8768)
- Make a call from another phone to 1-888-8Metro8 (188-863-8768). Certainly not from the phone you want to activate.
- An agent will be present to collect the necessary data, including your name and address.
- Moreover, you should provide them with the ESN or MEID of the phone you wish to activate. (Note: ESN or MEID can be found under the phone battery.)
- The customer service representative will now guide you through programming and reactivating. To complete the process, attentively follow the directions and act accordingly.
- Dial the number 228 from the phone you are activating.
- When prompted by the system, you must enter an eight-digit code of your choice, your name, and your address.
- Your mobile phone will now be configured and create an account.
- The account doesn’t become active until you pay your first bill.
Use the MetroPCS website to activate a Metro phone.
- Open any computer or mobile device browser and navigate the MetroPCS pay bill website. There are hints on how to activate to be found.
- A new window opens when you click the Activate your Phone button.
Select Activate on your phone.
- Give the name, address, and security information of the account holder.
- Comply with the on-screen instructions and follow the serial or model number of the phone you wish to activate, as well as any other information requested.
Visit the Service Center
Visit the service center as your final resort to create and activate MetroPCS for free. The closest shops or service providers are where you should go for assistance. You’ll get assistance from a staff member with the MetroPCS Sim Card activation procedures.
When your account is already activated
What if we already have a registered and active account? To complete the activation, we simply need to switch out the SIM. There aren’t any extra actions or steps you need to take to activate. Additionally, your metropcs customer service number provider has the ability to follow your device and update the new device information.
- From the old device, remove your SIM card.
- On your new device, slide open the SIM tray.
- To activate, place the MetroPCS SIM card in.
- Wait for the network to be established on your phone.
As a result, numerous ways to activate the MetroPCS customer service number 24/7 phones for free. You should keep an eye on the topic for any updates, since the methods may change at any time. Please post your questions and guide-related recommendations in the comments section below.