Pandora is a popular music streaming service, where you can search up and listen to songs, podcasts, albums, and playlists. You can instantly access your favorite podcasts and soundtracks while offline by downloading them. You may listen to your favorite music on your devices because it is constantly updated with all of the most recent global hits. There are numerous platforms on which Pandora is available, including Android, iOS, Windows, Roku, Google Home devices, Xbox One, and many others. Install the Pandora app on your Roku streaming device by following the below steps.
You may stream different live Radio stations on Pandora in addition to streaming music. Up to four stations can be listened to offline. Pandora offers services that include Pandora Free, Pandora Plus, and Pandora Premium. Roku supports Pandora free and Pandora Plus among these.
How can I install Pandora on my Roku?
The simplest way to access Pandora on your home entertainment systems is through Roku. You can get Pandora directly from the Channel Store because it is accessible.
- connect your Roku device to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Open the Roku media player and switch on your TV.
- Next, enter in to Roku using your credentials and connect the device to the internet.
- Press the Home button on the Roku remote to access the Roku home screen.
- In the home menu, select the Streaming Channels option.
- After that, click Search Channels.
- Use the virtual keyboard to enter and search for Pandora, then choose the Pandora app from the list of channels.
- Click Add Channel from the Pandora app’s information screen.
- The end. Your channel list now includes the Pandora application.
- Navigate to the Channels menu on your Roku Player after adding Pandora.
- Open the Pandora app and select Continue.
- Open your web browser now and go to http://www.pandora.com/ to register.
Reminder: To access the Pandora app, simply enter your login information if you already have an account.
- Enter the activation code on the Roku connected TV screen at www.pandora.com/roku.
- Your Roku-connected TV screen can now display this channel for your enjoyment.
Alternative Method – Add Pandora on Roku
- On any device, open a web browser and go to the Roku Channel Store’s official website.
- To sign in to your account, click Sign in in the top right corner and enter your login information.
- Next, enter Pandora in the Search box and perform a search.
- After that, pick the Pandora app from the search results.
- To download the Pandora app to your Roku, click the Add Channel option.
- Activate the Pandora app on Roku after adding it.
- Launch the Pandora app and sign in to your account when everything is ready. After that, you can listen to your preferred songs.
How to Roku Screen Mirror Pandora
Go to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring mode on your Roku TV to turn on screen mirroring. Select Prompt or Always Allow, and then follow the subsequent steps.
- launch your Android smartphone’s Google Play Store.
- search and install the Pandora app.
- After that, tap Cast on the Notification Panel.
- Next, pick a Roku device.
- At this point, launch the Pandora app and sign in to your account.
- To finish, you can listen and start playing any music on your Roku TV.
With ad-supported streaming, you can watch is Pandora on Roku tv for no cost. In this mode, you cannot perform original songs. There are only a few skip alternatives available for this automatic programming service.
On the other hand, Pandora Plus offers a 7-day how to get pandora on roku free trial and an ad-free subscription. In this section, you can re-listen to your tracks.