Messenger, a Facebook tool, is popularly used to interact with people in real time. It’s a system that provides your conversations to life. You may start a short chat on Messenger from any device. Stickers, GIF, and emojis can help you express yourself more successfully in your chats. Use the Messenger camera to take photos and movies that you can share with others. It also lets you to add camera, filters doodles and other features. Aside from one-on-one chat, Messenger supports you to participate in groups, share your location, pay bills, and more. You’ll start a video call or a group video call with filters if you choose. Account customization features. Such as how to change your password on Facebook are available in Messenger.com log in. Facebook Messenger lets you to change fb password your for security reasons. To get started, you’ll need to know how to change your Messenger password. If you’re sure, we’ll be able to help you more effectively. To prevent security breaches, make sure you use the strongest how do i change my password on facebook available.
How to Change Password on Messenger in just a Minute
In this article, you can learn about how to change facebook password. Here are the details below;
How to Change Password on Messenger?
Here are the steps you should take to change your Messenger password.
(1) Open the Messenger app . this app or ipad.
(2) From the top-left corner of the home screen, tap the Profile icon.
(3) Select Account Settings from the Account and Support section by moving the cursor.
(4) Select Security and log in under the Security column on the next screen.
(5) In the Login section, select the Change Password option.
(6) In the appropriate fields, enter your existing password, a new password, and a new password again. Save your changes by clicking the Save button.
(7) If prompted, select between staying logged in and reviewing other devices. Continue by pressing the Enter key.
Changing your how do i change my Facebook password is easy so because interface allows you to do so. All of the methods in the preceding section apply to the Messenger app on Android, iPhone, and iPad. This manner, you can keep your Messenger account safe from authorized users by changing the security settings.