One of the most popular platforms among gamers is Discord. Discord, like Facebook and Instagram, offers its own set of features and benefits. You may customize your profile, add an automatic chatbot, disable notifications, and more. Finding someone on Discord, on the other hand, is a hard effort. Each Discord user id will have a unique number and tag number that may be used to find them. We’ll look at how to Find Someone on Discord Without Number in this lesson.
Discord’s working obviously varies from that of other talking and social media platforms. How to add someone on Discord, you usually need to know their username and tag number. Read the Discord username below for a better understanding.
How to Find Someone on Discord Without Number
In this article, you can learn about discord id lookup . Here are the details below;
MeganLeavey is the name you entered when you created your Discord account, and the hashtag is standard. The tag number is thus a four-digit number (1199). You can’t define or edit the tag number because it’s generated automatically by Discord.
To find someone on Discord, you’ll need their username and also their tag number. There is a way to find someone on Discord without having their tag number. But, it is only available as a smartphone app. From the Play Store or App Store, install or update the latest version of the Discord tags app.
Steps to Find Someone on Discord Without Number [Android & iOS]
(1) On your smartphone, open the Discord app (Android or iOS).
(2) On the device home screen, tap the Hamburger icon in the upper left corner.
(3) Now, at the bottom of the screen, click the Friends icon.
(4) Then, in the top right corner, click the Add Friend icon.
(5) A search using Username and Tag will appear by default. Select the Nearby Scan option.
(6) It will look for Discord users.
WiFi, Bluetooth, and ultrasonic audio are used for the nearby scan. Make that the WiFi and Bluetooth connections are active.
(7) If it asks for permission to access your location, WiFi, or Bluetooth, select Allow.
(7) Request that your friend use the Nearby Scan tool. Only if both Discord users are in Nearby Scan mode will it work.
(8) Maintain a 30 foot (10 metre) range. Above that, the feature will not function.
(9) When a new user is detected, both smartphones will display the details. To send the friend request, click the Send button.
(10) The user will be added to your friend list if you accept the request.
It’s the only way to find and add Discord pals without a contact number. Ask their username and tag on any other communication platform and discord search it on the app to find someone who is far away from you. Do you have any questions in the comments about with this tutorial? Use the section provided below for comments.