WhatsApp is the most popular social networking service in the world, with hundreds of millions of people. It lets one or more WhatsApp people to chat with each other over the internet. They can chat via instant messages, video and phone calls, and attachment share, among other things. To be more expressive while talking on WhatsApp, you can share emojis, stickers, and GIFs. Because the messages and calls are end-to-end encrypted, only you have access to them. WhatsApp is very concerned about user security and has a number of security features built in. It lets users to hide online status on whatsapp their profile photo, for example. Likewise, while using WhatsApp, anyone can show that they are offline. Isn’t it fascinating? From here, you may learn how to show offline on WhatsApp online status by reading the article.
How to Show Offline on WhatsApp [Hide Online]
In this article, you can learn about whatsapp online status. Here are the details below;
How to Show Offline on WhatsApp
If you don’t want to show your identity on WhatsApp, follow the steps described below.
(1) Open WhatsApp on your smartphone (Android/iOS).
(2) On Android, on the home screen, select the Menu icon (three vertical dots). Select Settings from the bottom right corner of your iOS device.
(3) From the drop-down menu, choose Settings (gear icon). (Only for Android)
(4) Select Accounts from the check menu.
(5) On the next screen, select Privacy.
(6) Select and hide the necessary options, such as Status, Last Seen, and Profile Photo.
(6.a) Go to Last Seen and select Nobody from the check menu.
(6.b) Select Profile Photo and select Nobody from the check menu.
(6.c) Select Nobody from the About menu.
(6.d) Select Status and click Nobody in the same method.
(6.e) Finally, tap the slider to disable the read recipient.
How to Show Offline on WhatsApp Web Version
- Go to web.whatsapp.com on your computer browser. You can also show offline using the WhatsApp app on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Scanning the QR code will allow you to log into your WhatsApp account.
- After that, click the three-dot menu icon next to your profile picture.
- Set all of the settings to Nobody and turn off the Read receipts in Settings -> Privacy.
Try this Alternative Ways!
You can force WhatsApp to stop and hide your Online status. Setting > Apps > Downloaded Apps > WhatsApp > Force Stop WhatsApp, for example.
To temporarily hide your online identity on WhatsApp, turn on Airplane mode on your device. When you turn on the internet, you will be able to read the messages and tale, but the recipient will be know that you have done so.
That’s all there is to it when it came to hiding your online identity or showing your offline status on WhatsApp. Do you have any concerns about this article? Please let us know in the comments section.